- Visions of Time
- All Star Roundup
- Atlantis Phoenix Books
Mysterious booms, bangs and grinds are increasing in number and frequency. Linda Moulton Howe again speaks about the escalating scope of these on Dreamland at the link below. The very shallow depth of within .6 mile of the surface rules out the normal range of earthquakes, yet the booms frequently resonate so strongly that they are felt in the feet and legs of some people.
Theories proposed for the booms and sounds include thinning membranes between "dimensions" and worlds with speculation that "someone" or "something" is penetrating our world. One must bear in mind that nuclears and radiation deteriorate atomic structure. (Splitting atoms is the essence of deterioration in an effort to capture the power released when splitting the power of creation itself.) The strange attractor of heat and radiation released in the Fukushima disaster, as well as earlier nuclear catastrophes, may have the potential of deteriorating dimensional membranes; thus it is possible that our world is penetrating the dimensional boundaries of others by way of nuclears. Concern about nuclear and hydrogen power was the concern of the earliest UFO contact in modern history, starting in 1942 when American scientists discovered how to sustain nuclear reaction.
The first reports of strange booms and sounds and even trumpets were in March 2011, shortly after the nuclear disaster at Fukushima. How and why a reactor with no fuel in it heated as reactor #4 did has never been explained. Until the events at Fukushima on March 11, 2011 are fully explained, possibilities such as those Finnish scientist Arto Lauri posited (below) cannot be entirely dismissed. Reactor #4 remains extremely hazardous with a zero rating for earthquakes, which means it cannot tolerate the stress of any earthquake. It could easily collapse and expose to the air its "nuclear payload" of 1,565 fuel rods stored on top of it.
Heating of a methane layer about 600 feet below the surface of the Earth following the Fukushima megaquake and nuclear melt-down has not yet been considered but should be, at least as a contributing factor. Reports of strange sounds started shortly after the Fukushima melt-down. Finnish scientist Arto Lauri posited that the Fukushima disaster partially resulted from and contributed to heating of this methane layer within the depth estimated for the booms. My synopsis of Lauri’s comments and information about the subterranean and atmospheric implications of efforts to stop heating at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant are added at the end of this post. It was first posted on August 20, 2011. Any official knowledge of heating resulting from the Fukushima nuclear melt-down would undoubtedly be a closely guarded secret and pressured by the heavily politicized nuclear industry.
Linda Moulton Howe: http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest
They started in Clintonville, Wisconsin. They were dismissed as a local phenomenon. But they have now spread to 12 states, the United Kingdom and possibly Lithuania. They are loud, often metallic-sounding explosions of unknown origin. In the UK, a powerful explosion heard over most of southern England was explained as a sonic boom caused when two Typhoon jets were scrambled in response to an as-yet unexplained 'rare' emergency signal that came from a small helicopter hovering over Bath. The two jets were observed circling the helicopter. One witness reported a silver disk in the area. Meanwhile, unexplained explosions have now been heard both from the air and from underground in 12 states in the United States. They have nothing to do with fracking and are not a new earthquake-related geologic phenomenon.
Ralph Steiner – booms and bangs - http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/first-strange-sounds-now-strange...
THE FUKUSHIMA MYSTERY
Many, many mysteries about the Fukushima nuclear accident and the 9.0 magnitude quake, as well as hundreds of quakes that followed it, need to be answered. How and why reactor #4 exploded with no uranium in it is a nagging question that is central to the underlying mysteries of Fukushima. Russia and/or China may well have been parties to very dangerous nuclear conditions there. An interview with Finnish scientist Arto Lauri, who worked at a nuclear plant in Finland, reported that Russia had supplied uranium on the world market for years then, sometime between 2008 and 2010, withdrew pure uranium for sale. Russia offered a mix of uranium and plutonium in lieu of the previously pure nuclear fuel. That is where the crisis started, according to Lauri.
The sequence of events that resulted in the inexplicable explosion in reactor 4 starts with the uranium-plutonium mix that Russia sold, major overheating of the reactors that ran out of control, and vast ignorance about earthian and atmospheric factors associated with nuclears. Japan had more than 30 safety violations at Fukushima they had been ordered to rectify before the explosion in reactor 4. The New York Times has done excellent reporting on these. Further, Japan had earlier accidents at other nuclear facilities that had not been handled for years – literally years.
Japan has such an atrociously bad track record with nuclears that they didn’t need an enemy attack to make bad situations worse. Ignorance, avarice and indolence from within Japan sabotaged the extensive nuclear program in the country. Nuclears mixed with ordinary human failings were a deadly cocktail waiting to explode. Months after the Fukushima disaster, Japan burned radioactive materials and released them into the atmosphere. The evacuation plan for the area surrounding Fukushima is highly questionable. Bear in mind that real estate is a precious commodity on the small island-nation of Japan and radiation levels in areas declared “habitable” were questioned within hours after it was published.
Japan has had big problems with resources and technology since before World War II. Resources and technology are what spurred Japan’s entry into World War II, and the honor-shame code of Japanese culture has posed extraordinary dilemmas. The only reason atomic bombs were dropped on Japan was because the Japanese military seized control of the government AFTER the emperor surrendered. Although the Emperor acknowledged the small country could not fight World War II after Germany was defeated, the military refused to deal with that simple equation and seized control instead of allowing the emperor to surrender, as was his choice in traditional culture. At that point, Harry Truman ordered the use of the world’s first atomic bombs on Japan.
Japan initiated war against America to gain access to resources and allied with Germany in a bid for technology. The rest is history. Much of it is sordid.
NUCLEAR SCIENTIST’S THEORY OF EVENTS LEADING TO CATASTROPHIC LOSS OF NUCLEAR REACTORS AT JAPAN’S FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI NUCLEAR FACILITY
A series of humanly created events at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear facility in Japan are summarized from the report provided by Finnish scientist Arto Lauri, an anti-nuclear activist. He explains that the methane belt that encircles the globe was heated and/or destabilized by the Fukushima explosions, resulting in numerous fires at nuclear plants worldwide. A video interview of Lauri is on You Tube:
As impossibly reckless as the events Lauri suggested may sound, Japan has a very poor track record with nuclears.
FUKUSHIMA HAD NUMEROUS SAFETY VIOLATIONS (IN EXCESS OF 30) AT THE TIME OF THE EXPLOSION. The New York Times was one of the few newspapers in the USA that closely examined the safety record at the nuclear facility after the catastrophic loss of no less than three reactors. Japan and the USA have a treaty for an ally relationship in the event of nuclear attack. The American press published very little information about the devastating accident. Europeans and the European Space Agency responded to the disaster with a far greater level of public information than America or its media did, and Germany immediately shut down nuclear reactors when the threat of worldwide explosions at nuclear plants was posed.
1. After using a low grade of nuclear fuel that contained plutonium Russia sold to Japan, the reactors began to radically overheat.
2. In an effort to cool down the reactors, they opened them and blew hot air into the atmosphere. This caused ionization above Fukushima and Japan. NATO and the IEA were alarmed over the high levels of ionization and attempted to force it down by using chemtrails to cool the nitrogensphere.
3. Then they tried to use HAARP to push the ionization into the atmosphere, according to Chinese and Russian sources.
4. The ionization acted “like nails” to ground the energy to the ground. (This point is especially important, because it relates to the atmosphere’s function as a capacitor with the earth itself that Nikola Tesla theorized. HAARP’s action with the atmosphere would have increased the ionization.)
5. The energy reached the deep rock bed (bedrock) and the piezoactive quartz crystal started vibrating. (This would mean the quartz crystal was piezoelectrically charged.)
6. The piezoelectric charge caused the quartz crystal to vibrate and the bedrock became unstable and started moving. The tectonic boundary then released its energy resulting in the megaquake and tsunami that created more damage at Fukushima.
7. THE INITIAL OVERHEATING AT FUKUSHIMA CONTINUED AND GOT WORSE, BECAUSE THE PLANT LOST POWER AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE. A NEW SERIES OF MORE DISASTROUS EVENTS ENSUED.
8. The Japanese attempted to pump the intense heat that resulted directly into the ether. (They had already tried using chemtrails and HAARP, but these failed to abate the problem and exacerbated the problem. Arto Lauri does not explain how they attempted to pump the hot steam directly into the ether, but his reference points to a scientific model of ether that classical sciences do not embrace.)
9. When they pumped the hot steam into the atmosphere it began taking on oxygen (breathing) and created a hydrogen explosion.
10. Reactors 1 and 3 exploded and pushed the heat directly into the bedrock.
11. Methane accumulation about 2 meters below Japan began heating and affected a pressure balance that must be maintained. The temperature at that level should be 2 degrees Celsius but high heat had been continually pushed into the soil and rocks beneath Fukushima.
12. Neutrons leaking from the reactors drilled pipe-like holes into the bedrock.
13. The volume of methane accumulation under reactor 4 increased by 168 times. This is the theory of Nils-Axel Morner.
14. Reactor 4, which contained no uranium, exploded with a blue flame that shot 1 km into the air and blew out a 14-metre thick wall. (Fairewinds speculated about a hydrogen explosion while considering the sparse information available during the event.) All the reactors had exploded like a chain.
15. Methane surrounds the earth at a depth of 600 meters and is 1 kilometer wide. Germany realized the danger of the unstable methane layer and shut down its reactors.
Numerous fires at nuclear plants followed the Fukushima catastrophe and signs of heating of the magma (lava) at numerous volcanic sites in the Pacific followed. The number of large earthquakes of 5 to 6 magnitudes and greater increased throughout the Pacific and worldwide following the radical meltdowns of nuclear reactors at Fukushima. The extinct Nardo volcano in Eritrea (Africa), which had not been active in at least 11,000 years, erupted in July 2011.
August 20, 2011